- Project partners
Jelgava Local Municipality, Latvia, Educational Board is
Our main tasks are:
- Organizes education for students with special needs, psycho-pedagogical assistance (educational psychologist, special educator, social pedagogue).
- Lead children and youth vocational guidance, career education and to promote youth participation and personal growth;
- Administer municipal budget funds for further education of teachers, learners and support staff for educational activities (competitions, camps, etc.);
- Provides pedagogically medical commission accessibility to learners;
- Compile and analyze statistics about the educational process and the results, prepare national statistical surveys;
- Organizes and oversees teachers' professional development, coordinate and provide methodological work;
- Organize teachers and trainers further education and professional development;
- We are
engagingin educational development planning in the municipality, including participation in educational institutions strategy planning.
Primary school Cirkulane – Zavrč, Slovenia, is different from any other schools in the area. It is one school with one principal, the same teachers, but located in two municipalities. The school is situated in the Northeast part of Slovenia. A part of the school is also a kindergarten
abilities, which are sometimes a great challenge for the teachers. The teachers try to help the children in need in any way possible. It does not matter if the problem they have is
We decided to be a part of the Erasmus+
Entrepreneurship Movement Club (EMC), Slovenia, is a
Highly skilled and experienced EMC’s professionals support young people to become successful entrepreneurs, leaders and positive role models in their local and international communities. They boost their levels of self-esteem, confidence, entrepreneurial, communication and social skills and tailor these skills to match specific context, culture and objectives. EMC members have previously been actively involved in the Entrepreneurship & Youth sector since 2005 and also have a long track record working with economically and socially deprived communities.
EMC’s commitment for developing, supporting and promoting volunteering is seen from a strong and loyal volunteer base. Working team as well as volunteers at EMC have coordinated and partnered in a number of successful EU funded projects with other organisations from across Europe, Africa and Asia and works on active partnering in Australia and USA. Through these projects team and volunteers have developed significant expertise and experience.
Biedriba „ideA”, Latvia, was founded in 2007 as
people in the rural region and intended to be used in the implementation of activities during strategic partnership project as well. The objectives of
is no paid
The Forum for Freedom in Education, Croatia, is a well-recognized civil society
Our innovative, high-quality
The goals of the